Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DEL.ICIO.US & TAGGING...OR FINALLY FINISHED!

Tagging is a useful tool and I found del.icio.us to be helpful in that you can find a tag and see what other users have bookmarked. I watched the Santa Cruz PL video tutorial (after reading about it on Tatiana's blog) and agree that the main advantage for using del.icio.us is that topics have been filthered by the public. I would probably use the Library Thing tagging system more because it is easier for me to use and there's no need to install buttons on my browser. I did find it interesting to go into some of the posted tags. I think this could be a good tool for my teens when doing research for papers, etc.
Thanks Terzah for creating this opportunity to explore the future trends of libraries, I appreciate all your help, esp. Sue Ellen's in getting through this whole list!
When's the party??

1 comment:

Terzah said...

Excellent work, Cari! You'll be in the drawing next week. Meanwhile, don't forget to fill out the BPL 2.0 evaluation.