Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

5/13/08
This one has taken me the longest by far....do I like it?....well yeah, I still find it a bit confusing. What do I like about it ? I like having links to the latest and greatest music being released and the art news is cool too. I will probably add a link to the Cornell newspaper once my kiddo, Kelton starts there in the Fall (so I can keep track of how freezing cold he is and all the gray days!) I found most of the feeds that I used just by googling RSS and then whatever subject matter I was most interested in.
I have spent way too much time trying to "get" this so I am going to move on to #5!
Ciao

1 comment:

Terzah said...

I'm glad you stuck with it enough to see the utility. I haven't really started using mine until recently, and I try not to add stuff to it without really meaning it. Keeps the confusion down. Good work.